Westfield Fashion Square, Los Angeles, CA
My Valley Pass – The San Fernando Valley’s #1 Visitors Guide!
Grease Rated PG-13 - Showtime 8:30pm - 1978
Good girl Sandy Olsson (Olivia Newton-John) and greaser Danny Zuko (John Travolta) fell in love over the summer. When they unexpectedly discover they're now in the same high school, will they be able to rekindle their romance?
My Valley Pass will also be raising funds to benefit partners at The Valley Relics Museum and Neon Retro Arcade, both of which have been closed for several months and have experienced hardships as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic! A portion of each ticket sale will be going back to both these valley locations and we thank you for your support.
Covid-19 Rules: (Provided by LA County)
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff the following rules will apply this year:
1. You must view the movie from within your vehicle. No outdoor seating which includes trucks with open beds.
2. You must wear a mask when outside your vehicle to use the restrooms or visit the snack bar.
3. You must practice social distancing at all times.
4. You must not leave your vehicle when purchasing tickets on location.
5. If you do not follow the above guidelines, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
Please observe the rules we have been given for protecting all of us during this pandemic. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Commitment To You:
1. We will be increasing our cleaning staff to ensure your safety. This includes sanitizing the restrooms after each person. We are already known for maintaining the cleanest restrooms.
2. We will be providing safety guidelines when using the snack bar. This includes minimizing touching surfaces and payment options.
3. Additional security measures will be in place to help enforce the safety guidelines provided by the County of Los Angeles.
4. We have done our pop-up drive in for the last 3 years so you will have an amazing and professional experience.
5. There will be themed movies cars and other fun surprises you will be able to enjoy from the comfort and safety of your vehicle each night.
** Ticket Prices Subject To Change ** (Advertising Opportunities Available) | firstname.lastname@example.org)
Where is the new location for the San Fernando Valley Drive-In Theatre and why did it change?
We are going to miss hosting the event at the Lake Balboa Complex for our 4th season. Unfortunately due to many Covid-19 restrictions, it was impossible to obtain a permit at the city-owned and operated space. We are thrilled to be working with our new partners at the Westfield Fashion Square Mall in Sherman Oaks. The venue provides the ultimate drive-in movie setting, and we look forward to welcoming those who’ve supported us over the last three years, as well as those who’ve never experienced a My Valley Pass drive-in night.
Do I need to purchase a ticket for each movie of the summer series?
Yes. Each movie is playing on separate nights and require a ticket.
Are the facilities clean and is it safe?
You bet! We go to great lengths to ensure the venue, restrooms and area is clean throughout the night. We hire a team just dedicated to keeping the area spotless and restrooms fresh and clean. We even provide upgraded restrooms to ensure a great experience for our guests. Safety is a top priority and we work with an amazing security company and have plenty of staff on hand to ensure you enjoy the movie without any interruptions.
What age is free?
3 and under are free.
What time should I get there?
The gates open at 06:30pm and we encourage you to get there early so that you can pick up dinner in the Westfield Fashion Square food court or at the snack bar.
Do I need to bring a printed ticket with me?
No....we are encouraging you to show your ticket on a mobile device in an effort to minimize touch points.
Can I buy my ticket at the gate?
Yes, if you arrive without a ticket, you will need to buy one at the gate. If the event is sold out, only individuals riding in a vehicle with other ticket-holding customers will be allowed to purchase a ticket at the gate.
Where is my parking space?
Vehicles will be directed to park with our parking team to ensure a good viewing spot. Parking is assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
How will the movie audio be played?
Movie audio will be played through your car stereo. If this is not an option for your vehicle, we recommend bringing an FM radio. For your safety we will not be providing wireless headphones, as we've done in the previous years.
Will the movies have closed captions?
No. In our experience, the distance between the cars and screen makes the text very small to read.
What can I bring with me?
Coolers containing your own snacks and beverages are permitted on the premises, however smoking and alcohol is not permitted.
Can I sit on the top of my vehicle to watch the movie?
For the comfort of all of our viewers, sitting on the top of your vehicle to view the movie is not permitted.
Can I bring my pet?
Yes but your pets must remain in your vehicle at all times.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send us an email at email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
No refunds at any time.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Yes...if you cannot attend the event you can transfer the ticket to another per.
14006 Riverside Drive
Los Angeles, CA 91423
Aug 14, 2020 from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM PDT